Do you find yourself suffering from toothache? How is your oral hygiene? Are your teeth complete with no problem? Well, having complete and healthy teeth is one of the most crucial considerations in oral hygiene. Therefore, you need to check whether your teeth are healthy or have problems, such as:
- tooth decay
- bad breath
- gum disease
- root infection
- enamel erosion
- sensitive teeth and more
Dental issues are addressed by professional-grade dental services, including dental special offers:
- Dental exam
Common dental services
Professional dentists offer quality dental services found at https://tribecanydentistoffice.com/.
- Teeth whitening. It is also called bleaching, a procedure of lightening or whitening the color of human teeth. Whitening of teeth is desired when they turn yellowish for some reason and achieved by modifying the extrinsic and intrinsic color of the tooth enamel. Whitening the teeth more often increase the risk of negative side effects, like:
- tooth sensitivity
- damage to gums and tooth enamel
However, there is no official guideline on how often teeth whitening will be done safely. It is why it’s essential to get a dentist’s recommendation and follow product instructions.
- Invisalign. It uses clear aligners, custom-designed based on teeth molds. The system is constructed from comfortable BPA-free plastics. These are the aligners that gradually move the teeth into position by exerting gentle pressure. Patients get new aligners every few weeks during the treatment.
Dental services in Manhattan
There are four types of quality dental services offered by Manhattan professional dentists, these are:
- Cosmetic dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry is a procedure of professional oral care focusing on enhancing the teeth’ appearance. The procedure is elective rather than essential. Some of the treatment cases provide restorative benefits. There are five common types of cosmetic dentistry:
- Inlays and onlays
- Composite bonding
- Dental veneers
- Teeth whitening
- Preventive dentistry. It is dental care that helps keeping good oral health and hygiene. It is a regular dental check-up and good habit (flossing and brushing), which must start in early childhood.
- General dentistry. It covers an array of procedures and treatment options fundamental to protecting and maintaining good standard oral health. The treatment keeps the mouth, teeth, and gums free of pain and healthy.
- Tooth replacement. A prosthesis that interfaces with the skull or bone of the jaw to support a dental prosthesis, such as:
- Facial prosthesis
All these are common dental services that anyone needs. So, you need to check on these services and determine the one you need.